“With” in the news
|along with many|
|along with other|
|along with several|
|householder with no|
|together with other|
Publications and example sentences
· Sensex, Nifty gain over 3% as markets cheer unlock plan; key things behind Sensex's 1,000 pts upmove →
Tata Steel led the pack of Sensex gainers with 6.8 per cent growth in share price, followed by Bajaj Finance, Titan, Axis Bank and Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M).
· Temperatures to drop 2-7 degrees as winter arrives in south-east Queensland →
Winter is officially here and the weather gods have wasted no time in reminding us of the seasonal change, with the mercury set to drop as much as 7 degrees across the state in the next two days.
· How Indians are coping with the lockdown, a view from the lens of social media →
As the world is coping with the COVID-19’s surge, each of us are now responsible to help flatten the curve.
· Northern Ireland: The checkered history of their early summer internationals →
Share this with
· 'I'm worried I'm not going to get a job': meet the corona class of 2020 →
However Stephen Isherwood, its chief executive, says the picture is “mixed”, with other employers still recruiting online.
· 'Magical and antiquarian': William Arnold’s plant portraits →
Suburban Herbarium is published by Uniformbooks with a foreword by Mark Cocker and an essay by Val Williams
· What we will miss most about life in lockdown →
“I will miss spending quality time with my family, and the feeling that I have more free time, which is something I have dreamed of.”
· Tree of the week: 'I have been friends with it all my life' →
When Liz Dixon-Spain got married in 1967, there was only one place where she wanted to celebrate – in her parent’s garden with this beautiful beech tree (Fagus sylvatica) overlooking the festivities.
· Apple 13in MacBook Pro review 2020: going out on a high? →
Apple perfects its current laptop design, with great power, battery life and now an excellent keyboard
· BankUnited: Delay In BankUnited 2.0 And High Credit Costs To Add To Woes →
The management previously expected the full effect of BankUnited 2.0 to be visible in 2021, with some impact visible in 2020 as well.