|along with many||多くと一緒に|
|along with other||他と一緒に|
|along with several||いくつかと一緒に|
|householder with no||ない世帯主|
|together with other||他と一緒に|
· Aubrey Menarndt on Mongolia’s Dynamic Youth →
In this interview with The Diplomat’s Catherine Putz, Menarndt explains the role of the youth in the 1990 revolution, the lasting impact of the revolution on the country’s domestic and foreign affairs, and the challenges the country’s current young adults are tackling head-on.
· Windows smashed, car set ablaze in Washington →
Multiple law enforcement officials say the vehicle was hit with rocks, bottles, and someone threw a lit trash bag on top of the SUV and the officers decided to push the barrier into the crowd instead of confronting the protestors outside the car.
· Minnesota National Guard says up to 10,800 troops will be deployed →
The officer is said to be in stable condition with a broken arm and other injuries.
· Bluffers guide: Is the drive-in making a comeback? →
Yep, with cinemas closed during the pandemic, drive-ins that have stayed open around the world have been doing well.
The China Post
· In virus-hit South Korea, AI monitors lonely elders →
With each flick of the control, a colorful array of pie charts, graphs and maps reveals the search habits of thousands of South Korean senior citizens being monitored by voice-enabled “smart” speakers, an experimental remote care service the company says is increasingly needed during the coronavirus crisis.
· She Persists in art: reflecting on a powerful new voice →
“With most of my work, I dream of the visuals before the work happens,” says Bronte.
· Sen. Marco Rubio says 'foreign adversaries' stoking social media furor →
They chanted Floyd’s name along with “I can’t breathe,” raising their fists in the air.