Withdrawal en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|following the withdrawal||Después de la retirada|
|withdrawal agreement||Acuerdo de retirada|
|withdrawal of all||Retirada de todo|
|withdrawal symptoms||Síntomas de abstinencia|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The New York Times
· The Siren Song of ‘One State’ →
It’s why the George W. Bush administration achieved more in terms of territorial withdrawals by hugging Israel close than Barack Obama’s administration did by deliberately trying to “maintain daylight” between Washington and Jerusalem.
· One year after mass shooting, frustration in Ohio city →
There are small posters in many storefronts in the Oregon district offering a mental health program through a county board for a long list of issues, from anger to nightmares to withdrawal from others.
· Brexit LIVE: UK faces paying for EU's huge debt mountain with new £160BILLION bill →
Under the Prime Minister's withdrawal agreement, the UK will be tied into the EU's loans sent to the 27 member states.
· Trump withdraws nomination of Republican FCC commissioner to serve new term →
O’Rielly’s withdrawal came after President Donald Trump in May demanded the Commerce Department petition the FCC asking the commission to impose new regulations on social media moderation practices.
· President Trump withdraws FCC renomination after 5G controversy →
The withdrawal comes less than a week after Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) placed a hold on the nomination over concerns about O’Rielly’s position on a recently approved terrestrial 5G network.
· Most S. Koreans support alliance with U.S. despite tensions: poll →
The survey, conducted on 1,000 adults in South Korea from June 23-25, also found that a unilateral withdrawal of American troops from South Korea is likely to undermine public support for the alliance.
· Brussels FINALLY understands Boris Johnson won't compromise to seal Brexit deal →
Naively they had become accustomed to negotiating with his predecessor, Theresa May, who essentially handed the pen to Brussels during the drafting of the Withdrawal Agreement.
· Why sticking to asset allocation is even more important now →
In the last four months since March 2020, we have noticed withdrawal of more than Rs 30,000 crore from the Employees’ Provident Fund ( EPF) and also opening of more than 3 lakh new demat accounts.
· Liang Eng Hwa urges LTA to seek better solution after 'drastic changes' to some Bukit Panjang-city bus services →
Mr Liang's comments follow concerns raised by residents of the upcoming withdrawal of services 700 and 700A and changes to services 171 and 972.
· State pension warning: Boris Johnson under pressure over age change policy →
The ABI said it expects pension withdrawal rates to increase as the lockdown eases, due to pent-up demand being released as people had previously put plans on hold, and as the financial need increases as the furlough scheme unwinds.