|lies within||Içinde yatıyor|
|located within||Sınırları içindedir|
|within a few||Birkaç içinde|
|within the city||Şehrin içinde|
|within the genus||Cins içinde|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· No Summer Slump In The Markets →
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.
· Merritt Corrigan, a political appointee at USAID, forced out after series of anti-gay tweets →
“He assured me that bigotry would not be tolerated within the agency,” Kaine said in a statement.
The New York Times
· East Coast Braces for Floods and Wind as Isaias Intensifies →
Flooding will be the biggest risk, with southern Maryland expected to receive three to seven inches of rain within an eight-hour period.
The New York Times
· Gettysburg? The Liberty Bell? Trump Weighs R.N.C. Speech Options →
The group involved in the convention planning from within the White House includes veterans of Mr. Trump’s 2016 election effort.
· PostNL N.V. (TNTFF) CEO Herna Verhagen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All by all, an extraordinary quarter with very good results within Parcels.
· Boost test and trace before English schools reopen 'or risk second wave' →
“The success of September’s return to school rests as much on what happens outside the school gates as within.
· Concerns persist over plan to reopen schools in England →
And teachers on social media have mocked the government’s “bubbles” as “colanders” after it was found that official guidance allows teachers and other staff to operate across bubbles, while siblings may be in different groups within the same school.
· AppFolio, Inc. (APPF) CEO Jason Randall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Please note that certain statements made on this - within the meaning of the federal securities laws that are subject to considerable risks and uncertainties.
· Coronavirus: Reopening schools without scaled-up track and trace system could lead to worse second wave, experts warn →
The study, published in The Lancet Child And Adolescent Health, simulated various scenarios to examine the possible consequences of schools reopening in tandem with parents returning to their offices and increased socialising within the community.