· OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
So if we look at the target areas for physicians, we continue to make significant investments and continue to really lean-in on the areas of oncology, cancer diagnostics, urology, which of course includes 4k score, and women's health.
· NFL teammates speak out against Drew Brees saying kneeling during anthem is disrespectful →
Has absolute nothing to do with the disrespect of and our soldiers (men and women) who keep our land free.
The New York Times
· First-Time Gun Owners at Risk for Suicide, Major Study Confirms →
Women were 35 times as likely.
· Check your privilege: What is the trend going viral on TikTok? →
The challenge, which follows the format of the “put a finger down” game popular on TikTok, was first started two weeks ago by Kenya, a woman from Virginia who goes by the name @boss_bigmamma on TikTok.
· BioSpecifics Technologies Could Surge If The FDA Approves Its 'CCH' In XiaFlex To Treat Cellulite In The Buttocks →
Cellulite affects 90% of women, and of course some men, shortly after puberty.
· 'Riverdale' actress Lili Reinhart comes out: 'I'm a proud bisexual woman' →
“Although I’ve never announced it publicly before, I am a proud bisexual woman,” the 23-year-old actress wrote in an Instagram story on Wednesday.
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And we have seen even going into the stores closing, we started to really see the turnaround that I was looking for women's tops.
· Is Texas in play? New poll suggests Joe Biden has a chance to win Lone Star State →
Both issues are listed by women voters as their top priorities for the election.
· Two players test positive for coronavirus, forcing Japanese preseason game to be called off →
Although servicemen and women can not be present this year, 300 soldiers will send pictures of themselves along with patches from their units to four cities in Normandy to be distributed to local school children.
· The False Hope of an American Rocket Launch →
NASA officials have promised a diverse crew, including the first woman to set foot on the moon.