|another woman||Başka kadın|
|first woman||Ilk kadın|
|old woman||Yaşlı kadın|
|woman named||Adlı kadın|
|young woman||Genç kadın|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'He should be gone by now': Barnard Castle's angry elderly residents say Dominic Cummings must go →
The woman, who asked not to be named, said: “I can understand him wanting to see his parents, although I am not sure about him coming to Barnard Castle, if that's what he did.”
· Women’s Super League season cancelled by Football Association →
The Women’s Super League and Women's Championship seasons have been ended with immediate effect, it has been confirmed.
· Women's Super League and Championship ended with immediate effect →
The FA Women’s Super League and Championship board has agreed to end the seasons of the top two divisions with immediate effect.
· Women's Super League & Women's Championship seasons ended →
The Women's Super League and Women's Championship seasons have been ended immediately, the Football Association has confirmed.
· ‘Unifying moment’: Campaign aims to amplify Indigenous voice →
Ella Archibald-Binge is a Kamilaroi woman and the Indigenous Affairs reporter at The Sydney Morning Herald.
· Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? →
A Woman in the Polar Night, Christiane Ritter’s account of her time on the Norwegian island Svalbard in 1934-35, has set safereturndoubtful “working out how and when I can get there”:
· Bid to 'save lives' with $21m boost for domestic violence services →
Women's refuges, men's behaviour change programs and a 'pop-up' safe house on Sydney's northern beaches will benefit from a funding boost of more than $21 million to domestic and family violence services in NSW.
· National reconciliation is closer than we dare imagine →
It means a young woman from Nowra can go to a school like St Catherine’s Waverley, which opens a broader horizon of opportunity.
· Take lessons from First Nations to come out of COVID crisis a better country →
As a proud Kaytetye woman caught between many worlds, I have drawn on the traditional ways of my people to cope with the new realities of COVID-19.
· Free TAFE enrolments almost double in first year, 118 per cent surge in female students →
Female participation in that course grew from 59 per cent to 81 per cent, while the proportion of women also grew in traditionally male-dominated courses such as building surveying (from 11 per cent in 2018 to 21 per cent in 2019) and building and construction (from 10 per cent to 15 per cent).