|spoken word||Konuşulan kelime|
|word meaning||Kelime anlamı|
|word of mouth||Ağızdan ağıza|
|word order||Kelime sırası|
|word “||Kelime “|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· DIY Aquavit →
The room is spare but gemytlig—the Swedish word for cozy and convivial.
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
But word traveled fast, multiple media outlets turned up the buzz and diners began arriving from far as well as near.
The New York Times
· By Any Other Name →
There are two rebuses in each of the four shaded theme square, with the word BLACK in the Across entry, and the word WHITE in the Down entry of that same square.
· Is Lynette Wallworth our most influential filmmaker? →
Always an eloquent speaker, she conveyed a message of unequivocal urgency in a measured, calm delivery that heightened the impact of every word, defusing her explicit political criticism (she called Scott Morrison a dinosaur and reminded him that the coal he had held up in parliament was a fossil) in a spellbinding performance that was more like that of a poet or a priestess.
· Digital Turbine's (APPS) CEO Bill Stone on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But I think the real thing that we figured out here is, having SingleTap here on DSP, in other words, vertically integrating SingleTap and taking it direct.
· Compass Minerals International, Inc. (CMP) CEO Kevin Crutchfield on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In other words, one ton of salt is the same as any other?
· Ecopetrol S.A. (EC) CEO Felipe Bayón on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Since March, as part of our contingency plans, we adjusted our operations by reducing our drilling and projects workforce in Colombia from some 300 during the first quarter of the year to 50 word spreads in April.
· From the Archives, 1990: John Cain resigns as Victorian premier →
While Mr Cain was reflecting on having to go back on his word to the voters, he was hearing the Environment Minister, Mr Steve Crabb, say on radio yet again that he would be a candidate for Mr Cain's job if a vacancy existed.
The China Post
· Survivors mark 75th anniversary of world’s 1st atomic attack →
“Abe’s words and actions don’t seem to match,” said Manabu Iwasa, 47, who came to the park to pray for his father, a survivor who died at age 87 in March.
· Medifast, Inc. (MED) CEO Dan Chard on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The words believe, expect, anticipate and other similar expressions generally identified forward-looking statements.