|spoken word||Konuşulan kelime|
|word meaning||Kelime anlamı|
|word of mouth||Ağızdan ağıza|
|word order||Kelime sırası|
|word “||Kelime “|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 3M Company (MMM) CEO Michael Roman on UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Conference Transcript →
It's really, really -- transformation is an overused word in the world of business but it's very appropriate for what we've been doing.
· Louisiana-Pacific Corp. Is Fairly Priced →
The words “at the right price” are critically important in my view.
· A Nation Without Law, Order, or Justice →
In other words, in 2017, the Trump administration took a provision of the law passed to prevent both riots and police brutality, crumpled it up, and threw it in the trash.
· Thousands gather in London for George Floyd protest →
“Words do not describe how I feel about what is happening in the US.
· Irish MEP Luke 'Ming' Flanagan caught with no trousers in EU debate →
Flanagan discussed CAP subsidies and the pace of convergence but viewers may not have been focusing on his words.
· Help the Hungry: The women suffering with 'no escape' during lockdown →
“If you’re on lockdown and you want to call your mum but can’t because he’s listening to every word, you feel blocked in.
The New York Times
· Venice Glimpses a Future With Fewer Tourists, and Likes What It Sees →
Venice, which gave the world the word quarantine during a prior pandemic, has undergone many transformations in its roughly 1,500-year history.
· eBay Classifieds Will Potentially Convert Prosus Or Adevinta Into An International Classifieds Monster →
In other words, for Adevinta, the deal might be a little more important than for Prosus (if that is even possible).
The New York Times
· Italians Rediscover Their Museums, With No Tourists in Sight →
In an interview, Anna Coliva, the director of the Borghese Gallery, also used the word “disaster” to describe the loss of revenue at the gallery, which can now allow 400 visitors a day instead of 2,000.