|began work||Işe başladı|
|continued to work||Çalışmaya devam|
|whose work||Kimin işi|
|work together||Birlikte çalışmak|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· L&T arm converts govt healthcare units into COVID-19 patient-care facilities →
At the request of Public Works Department, Delhi, the company offered 200 beds of the half-completed 700-bed Indira Gandhi Hospital at Sector 9, Dwarka, as a quarantine facility.
· Lorde expresses solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement amid mass protests: ‘This ongoing systemic brutality by police is racist’ →
I’m still working out how to practise activism while refraining from social media,” she said.
· Coronavirus survey: Karnataka govt launches statewide door-to-door campaign; details →
They are of the opinion that the survey will aid health workers working at the local level to better track and support the vulnerable populations in the state.
· Tokyo-based Sunwolves out of Super Rugby after time runs out amid pandemic →
“There are significant challenges facing the Sunwolves’ participation in this modified competition model which Rugby Australia, SANZAAR and the Sunwolves have been attempting to work through,” Rugby Australia interim chief executive Rob Clarke said.
· America pulled off an election during the Spanish flu, but not without paying a price →
But not wanting to cancel the election, officials scrambled to make it work: They ordered inspectors to guard polling sites against overcrowding and placed some voting booths outdoors.
· Trump's George Floyd protest tweets are pro-police for a reason. Will it work in November? →
But will it work?
· Christo death: Artist behind Hyde Park installation and Reichstag wrapping dies aged 84 →
“Christo and Jeanne-Claude’s artwork brought people together in shared experiences across the globe, and their work lives on in our hearts and memories.”
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
The first, featured works by Dvořák, Tchaikovsky and Tyzen Hsiao.
· The best live lessons to help homeschool kids during lockdown →
Children's book author and illustrator, Rob Biddulph, is running draw-along videos every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am which you can leave your kids to follow along to, armed with a pencil and paper while you get some of your own work done, or join in too.
The China Post
· Over 1,000 China Airlines employees put on unpaid leave →
The labor union has been working with the company to reduce the number of employees on furlough since early May with hopes of not laying off any employee.