|around the world||Dünya çapında|
|throughout the world||Dünya çapında|
|world champion||Dünya şampiyonu|
|world premiere||Dünya galası|
|world record||Dünya rekoru|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· My cancer treatment is over for now, so where is my sense of relief? →
But perhaps even more importantly, I’m not entering back into a normal world where I can celebrate the treatment’s conclusion with loved ones or take some kind of end-of-cancer trip with my family.
· Crossword roundup: topical allusions sneaking back in →
In the Independent, Skinny’s vision of the world to come is … ominous.
· When Balbir Sr went down memory lane remembering independent India's first Olympic hockey gold →
The sense of patriotism that I felt was beyond any other feeling in the world,” he added.
· These are the troubling political calculations behind Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown rules – and Tories rushing to defend him →
You don’t build a planetary-scale complex civilisation without also building incredibly rich social worlds in which trust and empathy are key.
· Parks packed, terraces open as Madrid and Barcelona celebrate easing →
The easing measures come as the Madrid region, the city of Barcelona and large parts of Castile-Leon in the northwest, formally enter the first phase of rolling back one of the strictest lockdowns in the world.
· Japan’s Abe lifts state of emergency, says virus outbreak under control →
The world's third-largest economy has escaped an explosive outbreak with more than 16,600 infections and 839 deaths so far, according to NHK public broadcaster.
The China Post
· Global shares rise on hopes for economies’ gradual reopening →
“We have drawn the attention of the world,” Abe said.
· World Thyroid Day 2020: Date, history, significance; here's all you need to know →
World Thyroid Day 2020: As India observes the World Thyroid Day on May 25 year after year, thyroid patients across the world need that extra care and attention in view of the Covid pandemic turning worse by the day.
· Brian May: Queen guitarist was ‘very near death’ after suffering heart attack →
“I think it’s time to re-examine our world in a way that doesn’t abuse other species,” he said.
· China's space programme targets July launch for maiden mission to Mars →
Beijing has invested billions of dollars in its space programme in an effort to catch up with its rival the United States and affirm its status as a major world power.