|around the world||Dünya çapında|
|throughout the world||Dünya çapında|
|world champion||Dünya şampiyonu|
|world premiere||Dünya galası|
|world record||Dünya rekoru|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Groundbreaking study finds significant brain changes in league players →
Some of the world's foremost sport concussion experts, such as the University of Newcastle's Dr Andrew Gardner and Harvard's Dr Grant Iverson, used hi-tech magnetic resonance imaging to reach the groundbreaking findings.
· 'There's a real vibe': Sydneysiders flock to holiday towns for long weekend of freedom →
In the Blue Mountains, major attractions such as Scenic World in Katoomba remain closed, but hotels and restaurants are full to bursting.
· Why so defensive? The Australian ego is fragile on the question of racism →
Sometimes it feels like the world’s misery and violence has moved from news to content – something to be consumed and regurgitated on social media, always through the lens of our own ego.
· Value capture: adored by academics and despised by developers, its time may have finally come →
A Sydney Metro spokesman said the government has already recouped more than $1 billion from selling the air rights above the Martin Place, Pitt Street, Waterloo and Victoria Cross stations, and that the model has attracted interest from around the world.
· There's more to activism than Instagram black squares →
Due to international datelines, Instagram's Blackout Tuesday ended up running over two days in Australia last week, as more than 27 million people around the world posted their black squares, effectively dominating Instagram feeds.
· 'Miracle' baby dies after 'lotus birth' at Melbourne Hospital →
It was hoped the practice, called a lotus birth, would ease their long-awaited baby’s transition into the world, boosting her immunity and helping her to be calmer, after an emergency caesarean section.
· 'Forgotten': Gippslanders still finding their way after the fires →
Haunting and apocalyptic images of Mallacoota burning on New Year's Eve were broadcast across the world but in the months following, there is a sense of a community that feels forgotten as attention shifted to the COVID-19 crisis.
· Injecting room recognises what life is like in the real world →
As an addiction medicine specialist, I live in the world as it is, not how others might wish it to be.
The China Post
· Coronavirus disrupts global fight to save endangered species →
Around the world, government resources diverted to pandemic efforts have opened opportunities for illegal land clearing and poaching.
· Poking The Inflation Monster - The Parts Of The Beast →
Oil prices literally bottomed as the whole world bought into the silly notion that producers with large operating costs will produce oil and pay people $100 to take that barrel away.