Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Indonesia pulls out of annual Mecca pilgrimage over virus fears →
Indonesia is pulling out of the annual Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca over coronavirus fears, the religious affairs ministry said Tuesday, removing the largest contingent of worshippers.
· (LEAD) Dozens of church-linked infections rekindle virus fears in capital area →
But while the experience has prompted bigger churches to shift to online services and tighten quarantine rules, such as limiting the number of worshippers and using quick response (QR)-based entry logs, small churches had been caught off guard.
· New Zealand's Ardern says she is 'horrified' by George Floyd's death →
She was praised globally for her compassionate handling of the country's worst mass shooting on March 15, 2019, when a suspected white supremacist killed 51 Muslim worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch.
The China Post
· Turkey eases lockdown as restaurants reopen, flights resume →
Worshippers held their first communal Friday prayers in more than two months last week.
· George Floyd: protests take place in cities around the world →
Speakers called on the prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, to denounce the killing of Floyd as a hate crime, and show similar leadership as she did following the mass murders of 15 March last year, when a lone gunman killed 51 worshippers in a Christchurch mosque.
· Mosques prepare for partial reopening as Singapore exits circuit breaker period →
After closing its doors to worshippers for a two-year-long, S$6.3 million upgrading - which increased its capacity to 2,500 worshippers from 1,500 - the mosque reopened in February this year to much fanfare.
· Thousands in New Zealand protest against George Floyd killing →
Speakers called on Ardern to denounce the killing of Floyd as a hate crime, and show similar leadership as she did following the mass murders of 15 March last year, when a lone gunman killed 51 worshippers in a Christchurch mosque.
· Latin America COVID-19 cases top 1 million as UK, Russia ease lockdowns →
In Saudi Arabia, mask-clad worshippers thronged mosques that opened nationwide - except in the holy city of Mecca.
· Latin America virus cases top 1m as UK, Russia ease lockdowns →
In Saudi Arabia, mask-clad worshippers thronged mosques that opened nationwide -- except in the holy city of Mecca.