“Worth” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Japan eyes fresh US$1.1t stimulus to combat pandemic pain →
TOKYO, May 27 — Japan will compile a fresh stimulus package worth US$1.1 trillion (RM4.8 trillion) that will include a sizable amount of direct spending to cushion the economic blow from the coronavirus pandemic, a draft of the budget obtained by Reuters showed today.
· My Top New England Bank Pick For The 2020s →
It is worth noting that BHB was among a small number of banks that saw its net interest margin improve in Q1 thanks to the critical balance sheet actions taken in 2020.
· Malka Leifer's alleged victims relieved by Israeli ruling she is fit to face extradition trial →
“I hope victims have a sense that their fight was worth it,” he said.
· (LEAD) Mirae Asset fined for unfair business practices →
The unfair intra-affiliate trading was worth some 43 billion won, the FTC said.
· Bursa Malaysia jumps higher after two-day break →
Turnover stood at 426.01 million units worth RM258.19 million.
· OFS Capital: Vote No →
However, in our opinion, the $2.2 trillion worth of stimulus released so far plus the $3 trillion of Fed asset buying should increase inflationary pressure over the intermediate and long term.
· 'I prefer being physically distant. What happens if I don't want to return to normal life?' →
If your world makes you want to retreat, it’s worth changing that world.
· Airline Round-Up In Coronavirus →
Perhaps people will still be hesitant to travel due to the lingering effects of a year’s worth of social distancing, but this should largely be offset by those who are anxious to escape their shut-in confinement.
· The Atlantic Daily: One Hundred Thousand →
Three developments worth watching as we enter the final days of May
· Cop forged victims' statements so he didn't have to waste his time →
A Victorian policeman who faked documents to end criminal investigations he didn't think were worth his time has been ordered to do community work.