· WideOpenWest's (WOW) CEO Teresa Elder on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Are there any specific areas you think it might be worth reevaluating whether it’s the near term or long-term allocation or [indiscernible] of CapEx.
· Rambus Inc. (RMBS) CEO Luc Seraphin on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At the end of Q2, we had contract assets worth $444.5 million, which reflects the net present value of unbilled AR-related licensing arrangements for which the company has no future performance obligations.
· Meghan Markle birthday: Prince Harry 'has a weakness' for giving wife these lavish gifts →
READ MORE: Zara Tindall's engagement ring worth huge sum of money - value compared to Kate and Meghan
· Clorox Corporation (CLX) CEO Benno Dorer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Additionally, it's worth noting that profit for International was down this quarter due to costs associated with the product we call improved [ph].
· Daly cites health concerns for skipping PGA Championship →
“Being too close proximity to even small crowds & risk exposure with my health not worth it!”
· Young Thais 'cast a spell' for democracy, openly criticise monarchy →
He has since taken personal control over some army units and palace assets worth tens of billions of dollars.
· Heineken N.V. (HEINY) CEO Dolf van den Brink Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have supported local communities and frontline medical facilities with donations worth €23 million, including water, non-alcoholic beverages and hand sanitizer.
· OceanaGold: Mining At Haile Continues To Improve →
It's worth noting that these figures trended even lower in Q2 2020 to $2.25 per tonne and $11.07 per tonne, respectively.
· Sensex, Nifty may open positive, IT stocks in focus; key factors that will drive markets today →
FPIs remain net sellers: Foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) continued to be net sellers of Indian debt for the fifth straight month this year as they sold $245.63 million worth of bonds on a net basis in the month of July.