|contract worth||Sözleşme değeri|
|million worth||Milyon dolar|
|net worth||Net değer|
|worth noting||Kayda değer|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· What now for tennis in 2020? →
The ATP and WTA tours, the International Tennis Federation and the four Grand Slam tournaments -- the Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the US Open backed a fund worth more than $6 million to support low-ranked players hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic.
· Bursa Malaysia rises in early trade →
Turnover stood at 933.72 million units worth RM579.46 million.
The New York Times
· ‘Billions’ Season 5, Episode 5 Recap: Old Men →
It’s worth questioning, at any rate — especially when you consider how rarely anyone on “Billions” does anything for just a single, stated reason.
· Print: Struggling for revenue →
The industry worth Rs 30,500 crore shrunk by 3% in 2019, a FICCI-EY report suggests.
· Salons struggle to make a comeback as the number of infection continue to rise →
According to experts, the beauty and wellness services market in India was worth Rs 33,990 crore in 2019, estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% to reach Rs 72,920 crore by 2024.
· Albemarle Corp. Is A Covidiscount Chemical Stock →
Its long-term debt of $3.22 billion is outpaced by a net worth of $4.04 billion, and its total current liabilities of $1.19 billion are offset by total current assets of $2.16 billion, cash-on-hand worth $553.23 million and total accounts receivable of $592.47 million.
· Man City's Mahrez had watches worth £300,000 stolen during robbery, say reports →
LONDON, June 1 ― Manchester City winger Riyad Mahrez had three luxury watches worth more than £300,000 (RM1.6 million) stolen when thieves raided his penthouse apartment, according to British media reports on Sunday.
· Spurred by George Floyd's death, protesters resist having peaceful message hijacked →
We get paid less, our properties are worth less, our schools are underfunded and yet you tell me I should love it.
· German ministry proposes €5b car bonus scheme, say sources →
The economy ministry’s proposal is for purchase premiums to be paid to buyers of electric vehicles and conventionally powered cars worth less than €77,350 each, with the scheme expiring at the end of the year, the sources said.
· Covid-19: Our under-testing problem and why the solution is asymmetry →
The fact that on two days straight last week the numbers almost touched 200 should be worth more attention than the fact that they have been double-digits regularly.