Wound в новостях
|bullet wound||Пулевое ранение|
|gunshot wound||Огнестрельное ранение|
|wound healing||Лечение раны|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· Chinatown Is Coming Back, One Noodle at a Time →
Walking around the city you see these big gaping wounds.
· US judge whose son was killed by misogynistic lawyer makes emotional plea →
A federal judge whose son was killed and husband wounded in a shooting by a disgruntled lawyer at her home last month broke her silence on Monday, calling for measures to keep personal information of judges private, amid mounting cyberthreats in her profession.
· GM-backed electric truck startup Lordstown Motors is going public →
Rivian wound up taking $500 million from Ford (and much more from Amazon) and will collaborate on at least one vehicle for the Lincoln brand.
· Federal judge whose son was slain issues tearful plea for better protection of personal information →
Den Hollander, who was later found dead in New York state of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, is also a suspect in an earlier killing of a California man.
· ISIS Attack On Afghan Prison Leaves At Least 29 Dead →
Another 50 or more people were wounded, Afghan Defense Ministry spokesman Fawad Aman told Reuters.
· Part 1: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Spider Gaines →
Instead, he wound up working a sex-trade job in Canada and dealing with a substance-abuse problem.
· FCA considers 180-day wait for property fund withdrawals →
The fund is now being wound down.
· NJ judge whose son and husband were shot speaks out, calls for better protections →
Men’s right lawyer Roy Den Hollander, who is suspected of the killing, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound hours after he allegedly ambushed the family.
· When Fly Got Swatted →
He had a bullet lodged in the left side of his jaw; he pointed to another entry wound in his left leg and one more near his right knee.
· Federal Judge Speaks Out About Deadly Attack On Her Family →
A gunman posing as a delivery person shot and killed Salas' 20-year-old son and wounded her husband last month at their New Jersey home before fleeing, according to judiciary officials.