Yarn в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· ‘The Animals Are Dying. Soon We Will Be Alone Here.’ →
Sea yarns that serve as voyages of self-discovery have been the exclusive literary domain of men for far too long, and McConaghy deserves extra credit for sounding the oceanic depths of the female soul.
· Jonathan Simkhai Starts His Second Decade With a New Focus on Sustainability →
As he sourced those fabrics for Standard, he also discovered new ones to use in his main line, like a crepe made of FSC-certified yarns.
· Searching For Wonderful Businesses: Encore Wire →
To reduce the price of the carpet they supplied to the consumer, Shaw invested in yarn and dye plants to make their own carpeting for a lower cost than their competitors.
· Would You Sweat in Sweater Material? PH5 Says Yes With an New Line of Knit Activewear →
We also knit our leggings with a thinner and stretchier yarn than our tops and offer a slightly more flexible compression on the back of the leggings than the front.
· Fortnite Floating Rings at Weeping Woods, Rapid's Rest, Yarn and ALL Week 7 challenges →
Needless to say, the challenges task players with searching chests, eliminating enemies and in the case of Week 7, collect stone and balls of yarn.
· Where to buy face masks: Reusable coverings to shop now as rules in England change →
Made from a silver-based yarn that protects from bacteria and germs, they have fabric ear straps and from every mask sale, 50 per cent of profits are being donated to the NHS Masks For Heroes crowdfunding campaign, who are raising funds for essential PPE for frontline healthcare workers.