|each year||Her yıl|
|following year||Ertesi yıl|
|per year||Yıl başına|
|same year||Aynı yıl|
|year later||Yıl sonra|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Sound and silence: The enduring wisdom of “Haroun and the Sea of Stories” →
Salman Rushdie’s children’s book about the power and politics of stories is still resonant 30 years after it was published
· Canada Goose (GOOS) CEO, Dani Reiss on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These two things are at the core of how we are approaching the year ahead.
· Hooking Up review – sex addict on the road to nowhere →
There’s nothing in their chemistry to suggest the two should get together never mind stay together – but during one of their encounters, they kiss, and Darla’s face, hardened by years of empty anonymous hook ups, softens like a flower, just in time for a fantasy fairytale ending.
· Youth clubs can work miracles – could having more of them stop teens selling drugs? →
With the few thousand quid a year they scrape together to fund them, they’re working miracles.
The New York Times
· How to Normalize the College Search Process for Juniors →
After spending a year inside three admissions offices to research a forthcoming book on the selection system at top-ranked schools, here are some things I found that the Class of 2021 can do to bring a sense of normalcy to their college search in the months ahead.
· Consumers don’t care about corporate solidarity. They want donations. →
This expression of so-called solidarity comes nearly four years after the team’s former quarterback Colin Kaepernick took a knee during the national anthem to protest police brutality and racial inequality, an act that led to his ostracization by the NFL.
The New York Times
· Trump Narrows Search for Coronavirus Vaccine to Five Firms →
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration has selected five companies as the most likely candidates to produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, senior officials said, a critical step in the White House’s effort to deliver on its promise of being able to start widespread inoculation of Americans by the end of the year.
· Apple’s 2021 iPad Pros could have 5G →
However, it’s also a reasonably safe guess that 5G is coming to iPad Pros in the near future, given that 5G is rumored to come to iPhones this year.
· Brazil official recorded calling black rights movement ‘scum’ →
Sérgio Camargo, a fervent Bolsonarista whose appointment as the head of Brazil’s Palmares Cultural Foundation last year caused outrage, made the comments at the end of April, according to a recording obtained by the Estado de São Paulo newspaper.
· Trump’s latest tweets are from an alternate reality where the protests are out of control →
The poll is just one early data point, but it suggests that Trump’s hard-line stance against the protesters could end up having political consequences for him, especially in an election year when he’s largely trailed presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.